Pithy Comments

In youth, it was a way I had, To do my best to please, And change, with every passing lad, To suit his theories. But now I know the things I know, And do the things I do; And if you do not like me so, To hell, my love, with you! --Dorothy Parker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bad Blogger

I suck at this blogging thing! I kept up pretty well until Spring Break. The wheels sorta fell off after that.

My new job is refreshing after my previous stint at the Center for the Ever-So-Slightly-Fucking-Insane(CftESSFI). My boss and co-workers seem rather sane, or at least take their meds regularly! I have less responsibility which is nice.

And the best part...only having to gas my car ONCE a week!! At CftESSFI I was rocking a habit of three times a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home