Pithy Comments

In youth, it was a way I had, To do my best to please, And change, with every passing lad, To suit his theories. But now I know the things I know, And do the things I do; And if you do not like me so, To hell, my love, with you! --Dorothy Parker

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Compare & Contrast


I first saw this ad in HOW magazine. The image itself is hilarious...the big, mean Doberman wearing a cotton-candy pink sweater. The color contrast is dramatic as well. The ad is for Corbis.com, a stock photo site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Landloping Lady said...

I feel the same way. I went in and bought all the tools, only to find that I can't use the stupid cutter, and I've already thrown out the packaging, and can't find the receipt! So I just spent $60 on something I can't use and can't return. What a waste when the world doesn't put warning labels on stuff for leftys!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home