Pithy Comments

In youth, it was a way I had, To do my best to please, And change, with every passing lad, To suit his theories. But now I know the things I know, And do the things I do; And if you do not like me so, To hell, my love, with you! --Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Show and Tell: Classification



I have more than what I shared in class because inevitably, when I get home from class I see something that would have been perfect for show and tell. Here are two books from Beverly West and Nancy Peske. "Bibliotherapy: The Girl's Guide to Books for Every Phase of Our Lives" and "Cinematherapy: Cinematherapy : The Girl's Guide to Movies for Every Mood" have both introduced me to authors and movies I have never heard of or never thought of reading. Beverly and Nancy alone are responsible for intorducing me to Dorothy Parker. Bev and Nan have take this idea of theraphy via entertainment and produced an entire of series of books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home